Booking and Payment
Step 1: Complete an enquiry form
Please complete the enquiry form for the kayaking experience that you would like to book.
Step 2: Confirmation
Sea Kayak Plockton will confirm your booking by email or telephone.
Step 3: Make payment
Making payment in full will confirm your place. We will send you an invoice with the total cost and details of payment methods. We prefer payment by BACS, but we also accept credit and debit cards over the telephone, Swift payments and PayPal.
Adult prices are for ages 16 and over; children's prices are for ages 15 and under.
Course prices are listed on the relevant page and are for bookings on a group basis. Don't worry if you're on your own, we'll match you up with a group. Prices for private guiding and tuition are available here.
Step 4: Complete booking form
Once your booking is complete we will email you a final form for you to fill in which asks for an emergency contact, relevant medical information, and size information for the kit and equipment. This must be completed by all participants before going on the water with Sea Kayak Plockton.
Step 5: Final confirmation
Once steps 3 and 4 are complete we will send you final confirmation of your booking together with joining instructions for your experience. This will contain information on what you need to bring with you and directions.
To read some testimonials from customers ....... Please click here.
1. You are physically fit for the course you have chosen
2. Payment in full is required at the time of booking. For some of our expeditions we ask for a deposit at the time of booking and the balance to be paid 8 weeks before departure. This is explained in the FAQs sheet for the trip.
3. Cancellation on your part:
a. more than 30 days of your course date will result in a full refund
b. within 30 days of your course date will result in loss of a 30% of the course fee per person
c. within 10 days of your course date will result in 100% loss of the course fee
d. it is recommend that you take out cancellation and curtailment insurance should you need to cancel your booking.
4. Cancellation on our part:
a. We will notify you not less than 5 days prior to the course starting if numbers have failed to reach a workable minimum
b. We may have to cancel a course at short notice if weather conditions are considered unsafe
c. In the event of cancellation by us for the above reasons you will be offered a choice of a full refund or an alternative date for the course.
5. Sea Kayak Plockton instructors are members of the Scottish Canoe Association and are covered for Third Party Coaching indemnity and Public Liability Insurance to the value of £10,000,000.
6. Course participants are responsible for arranging their own insurance cover before engaging in any sporting activity to ensure that if meets their requirements.
7. If you are unable to carry on during a course and cancel or leave, for reasons of fitness, minor injury or any other personal choice where we are not responsible, this falls under our cancellation policy in section 3.
8. Participants must accept that within the outdoor environment there are inherent risks present which we are unable to control. By taking part in any outdoor activity you must accept a certain level of personal responsibility for your actions, and awareness of the environment & others around you.
Typical scenery on the west coast of Scotland.